ONDULINE TILE INSTALLATION
- Start fixing the sheets in the opposite way of prevailing winds.
- Minimum roof pitch to be 15° .
- ONDULINE® TILE shall be supported by purlins with distance of 45 cm.
- Maximum 3.5 cm overhang at eaves.
- Maintain top overlap of 20 cm and side overlap of 1 corrugation.
- Start the second row with a sheet cut in 2, to install the roof in a broken bond pattern. It will avoid overlaps of 4 sheets in a same position.
- 18 fasteners should be used per sheet.
- Install a fastener on each marking as shown in the image.
- Fasten on the top of each corrugation at eaves and horizontal overlaps to ensure proper waterproofing and avoid possible deformation of the sheets.
- Installing the right amount of fasteners is extremely important to avoid possible deformation of the sheets.
- Overlap the ridges with a minimum of 20 cm to secure waterproofing.
- Maintain good ventilation to avoid condensation under the roof.
- You can install ONDULAIR® breathable tape to secure waterproofing and preserve ventilation.