• Composed with recycled materials
• Environmentally-friendly processes
• Designed for fast and easy installation
• Lightweight roofing thus lighter structure
• Easier to transport and work with
• Shared know-how for installing roof
• No hazardous substances
• High wind resistant
• Thermal and acoustic comfort
Environmentally-friendly manufacturing processes
Our proofs are assessed by reliable third-parties
ONDULINE's achievements are well-recognized by reliable third-party organizations
- ONDULINE's carbon footprint
Pur Projet, March 2011
- 4066 g CO2/m2
Our products are among the least emissive products, compared to other roofing solutions.
- Recycled content
ICC-ES, June 2011
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
IBU (Institut Bau und Umwelt) / PE International, February 2013
We are the first company who applied for an EPD for our bitumen corrugated product family. We thus created a Product Category Rule for Roofing and Wall Cladding (PCR) that was accepted in July 2012 by German Institute IBU. This PCR will be the basis for all future EPD’s for all suppliers.
EPD provides quantified and required data to monitor life circle assessment (LCA) impact.
Recycled content and EPD provide elements for LEED certifications or green standards for sustainable green building operations.